Affiliate Company Member
Who should apply
Membership is not restrictive and is open to any establishment working in the security industry either in the UK or overseas and who supports the aims and objectives of the Association.
For whom suitable
Companies who as end users contract in the services of the security dog sector.
Companies who deliver security dog training and that employ the services of a NASDU Approved Instructor/Trainer.
Companies whose products are allied to the security industry and in particular the security dog sector i.e. dog equipment (including vehicles, cages, leads etc.), handler equipment (including uniforms, PPE etc.), veterinary equipment (including disinfectants, first aid kits, dog food etc.).
Companies whose services are allied to the security industry and in particular the security dog sector i.e. education (i.e. canine first aid, welfare and kennel management, dog rescue and re-homing groups etc.).
- Membership of a nationally recognised Association, which represents the interests of its membership at the highest levels including the Government, Home Office, DEFRA, ACPO/NPCC, SIA, Skills for Security
- Certificate issued annually
- The Associations Quarterly Magazine with the opportunity to provide editorial features
- Regular news update regarding developments within the security industry and topical issues
- Use of logo (the grade of membership must be displayed beneath the logo)
- Web site listing
£100.00 Per Year (non-commercial interests F.O.C.)
(Year runs 1st May to 30th April)
For an application form click here