2. Who We Are
NASDU is the controller for the personal information we process unless otherwise stated.
- Our site address is nasdu.co.uk
- Our company name is National Association of Security Dog Users (NASDU)
- Our registered address is 48 Newark Lane, Ripley, Woking, Surrey, GU23 6BZ
- Our Data Protection Officer is Sonya Stephens from Lacuna Securities Ltd. and who can be contacted at email@example.com.
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the site.
All cookies used on our site are set by us. Our cookies will be used for:
- Essential session management
- creating a specific log-in session for a user of the site in order that the site remembers that a user is logged in and that their page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
- recognising when a user of the site has visited before allowing us to identify the number of unique users we receive to the site and make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- recognising if a visitor to the site is registered with us in any way;
- we may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of our site.
- customising elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the site.
- Performance and measurement
- collecting statistical information about how our users use the site so that we can improve the site and learn which parts are most popular to users.]