Associate Company Member
Who Should Apply
Membership is not restrictive and is open to any establishment working in the security industry that provides contract guarding and/or the operational deployment of security dogs.
Associate Companies are not inspected but they have made a written commitment to abide by all relevant Codes of Practice together with the recommendations and guidance contained in the current BS 8517-1 for General Purpose Dogs and BS 8517-2 for Detection Dogs. Associate Companies who feel that the above does not differentiate enough between those that just meet the standard and those that exceed the standard should consider the Inspected Company route.
- Membership of a nationally recognised Association, which represents the interests of its Membership at the highest levels including the S.I.A., Government, Home Office, DEFRA etc.
- Certificate issued annually
- Direct access to nationally recognised training & certification
- Direct access to free advice and support from industry experts
- Free issue of the Associations quarterly Magazine
- Regular e-mail bulletins regarding developments within the security industry and topical issues
- Discounts on Insurance
- Discounts on the Associations merchandise
- Discounts on British Standards, Codes of Practice, etc.
- Discounts available from sponsors and advertisers
- Use of the logo (the grade of Membership must be displayed beneath the logo)
- Discount on employee Individual Membership
- Credit facility
- Web site listing
- Free advertising on the website regarding recruitment
£100.00 Per Year
(Year runs 1st May to 30th April)
For an application form click here